Kable Kontrol® 2:1 Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing - 5/8" Inside Diameter - 10 Ft Roll - Clear
Kable Kontrol® 5/8" Internal Diameter - Clear 2:1 Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing
- Inside Diameter - 5/8"
- Length - 10 Ft Roll
- Material - Polyolefin
- Color - Clear
- Rated for 600v
- Meets UL, CSA and MIL Requirements
- Shrink Ratio - 2:1 (shrinks to 1/2 of its original diameter)
- Length Shirkage - approx. 5-7%
- Shrink Temperature 194°F (90°C)
- Operating Temperature Range -67°F to 275°F (-55°C to 135°C)
- Flame Retardant (Except Clear Color)
- High Resistance To Chemicals and Oils
is durable, flexible and flame retardant heat shrink tubing which can be used for electrical insulation, wire bundling, color coding, lightweight harnessing, wire strain relief and wire identification purposes in a variety of home, commercial, industrial and military applications. Kable Kontrol® Clear 2:1 heat shrink tubing is tested and approved for use under UL VW-1 and CSA OFT material standards. Additionally, it is in compliance with RoHS, the European directive on the Restriction of Hazardous Substances. This thin wall 2:1 heat shrink tubing is made from a specially formulated, cross-linked polyolefin. Order heat shrink tubing rolls in your choice of length diameter and color.